Adira Indoor Beanbag Chair
- AID BACK STYLE
Made for relaxing, the Adira Lounger is the ultimate seat for creating a calming space to wind down. Taking inspiration from minimalist Scandinavian style, this bean bag oozes sophistication and simplicity.
- LOUNGE AROUND
As easy as it is to lay back on this generous lounger and relax, you can also re-position yourself in a comfortable seating position. The flexibility of this versatile seat means you can sit comfortably for hours. This bean bag chair is sure to soon become the best seat in the house.
- FLEXIBLE LIVING
Perfect for fitting into those hard to furnish nooks, this casual alternative to traditional seating will fit seamlessly into modern life. Perfect for getting some much needed me time away from the hustle and bustle of the word outside. Or ideal for socializing, this bean bag is the perfect pull out seat for extra guests or bringing the whole family together. Lightweight design, complete with handle. means it is easier than every to move this bean bag around your home.
- STYLED TO SUIT
Whether you want to make a statement or stick to subtle, the Adira beanbag chair is available in a range of trend colors. Choose a bright pop of color or a calming natural shade. Whatever your style this beanbag chair is sure to look great in your living space.
|28"W x 36"D x 36”H
|5 lbs (3 kg)
|15 lbs (7 kg)
- HKK safety zips for child safety
- Carry handle for easy moving
- Beanbag eZfill™ system compartments
- eZfill™ system Compatibility
- Matching Ottoman & cushion sold separately
- UV-resistant nylon stitching
- Removable inner bag
- Filling an Adira is recommended with around 325-350 litter of our Premium Polystyrene Beads (depending on personal comfort levels).
- To check more details about our filling, please click here
Complies with BS5852 UK FR certification, CAL117, NFPA 701, NFPA 260 and is commercial grade fabric suitable for cafe's, bars, hotels, cinemas etc
All our beautiful Tarujo interiors fabrics are extremely high quality and built to last if we take good care of them. Here are some handy tips
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt
- Minimize fading by limiting exposure to direct sunlight
- Spot clean with soapy water and a soft brush. Hose down and air dry. Full details
- Professional cleaning recommended if required